Best scuba diving in Havelock
Are you Looking for the best Best scuba diving in Havelock if yes then you are in the right place. Through this article, we have tried to cover all the details of scuba diving in Andaman Havelock.
scuba diving price in andaman Havelock island
Bright Package(PADI DSD)
First of all, know about what is scuba diving.
Scuba diving is a captivating underwater adventure that allows. individuals to explore the depths of the sea. It involves using a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater. With scuba gear, divers can descend beneath the surface. and witness the stunning beauty of marine life, coral reefs, and underwater landscapes.
How was scuba diving in Havelock conducted?
Before Going to do scuba diving in Havelock you need to book Your slot from any dive center which is recognized by Padi or SSI registered dive center. After that, you can check what they are offering the price, or the package. According to Your Good selection of packages you can book your slot.
The best dive center has minimum time slots and basically. starts in the early morning 5:30 am, 7;30 am,9:30 am, 11:30 am, and last is 1 Pm.
Many of the people have questions in mind about which Time slot is better for us.
So our answer is all the time slot is perfect for you and these time. slot dive centers are decided according to the customer’s best experience. only so that they can have better visibility and a Lifetime memory.
But most people prefer the 5:30 and 7:30 slot not due to visibility. because some people are in a hurry to catch the ferry and some people want to free early and explore the other water sports activities.
Then after the section of time and the Booking is done then You have to come on a particular date and time.
So There is two option for you either You can come At your own convenience. or if you are nearby the dive center you will get a Pickup drop facility also available in havelock island.
Now come to another part paper works and documentation. and wear suits for scuba most of the dive center you will get changing room so You can change your clothes and the washing room.
Note– If You have any kind of physical or mental problem like asthma. or any recent operation or medicine taking. then I would suggest please do not Go for this activity you have another option Like kayaking on havelock island.
Best dive sites in Havelock?
Here is the main dive site that is considered best –
- Turtle Beach -Turtle Beach, located on Havelock Island, is mesmerizing. tropical paradise renowned for its pristine beauty. This picturesque beach is named after the sea turtles that frequent its shores.
With its crystal-clear turquoise waters and powdery. white sand Turtle Beach offers a tranquil and idyllic escape for visitors.
Surrounded by lush greenery and coconut palms, the beach provides. a serene ambiance, perfect for relaxation and rejuvenation. Snorkeling enthusiasts can explore the vibrant coral reefs teeming with marine life just off the coast. Whether you’re seeking solitude, breathtaking views, or underwater adventures,
Turtle Beach in Havelock Island is a must-visit destination for nature lovers and beach enthusiasts.
- Triabe Gate – Tribe Gate in Havelock Island is not specifically known as a dive site. It is primarily a cultural destination where visitors can explore the tribal heritage of the region. However, Havelock Island itself offers several spectacular dive sites. that attract diving enthusiasts from around the world.
These dive sites, such as Elephant Beach and Radhanagar Beach, boast. stunning underwater landscapes, vibrant coral reefs, and a diverse array of marine life. From colorful fish to graceful turtles, these dive sites offer unforgettable underwater encounters. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced diver, Havelock Island’s dive sites. provide an opportunity to explore the captivating underwater world. while immersing yourself in the cultural richness of Tribe Gate.
- Nemo Reef – Nemo Reef, located in Havelock Island, is a captivating dive site that offers an incredible underwater experience. Named after the beloved clownfish from the movie “Finding Nemo,” this reef is known for its abundant marine life. and vibrant coral formations. Divers can explore a kaleidoscope of colors as they encounter them. schools of tropical fish, mesmerizing sea anemones, and even the occasional sea turtle.
The crystal-clear waters and excellent visibility at. Nemo Reef makes it a haven for underwater photography enthusiasts. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced diver, diving at Nemo Reef. Havelock Island promises an enchanting adventure filled with awe-inspiring sights. and unforgettable encounters with marine creatures.
- Red Pillar havelock– The Red Pillar, located on Havelock Island, is a renowned dive site that entices divers. with its unique underwater topography and vibrant marine life. Rising from the depths, this prominent pillar. showcases stunning red-colored corals, creating a striking contrast. the surrounding blue waters. Divers can explore intricate coral formations. and swim alongside a diverse array of marine species that call this pillar home. From colorful reef fish to fascinating sea fans, the Red Pillar offers a visual feast for underwater enthusiasts. With its captivating beauty and abundant marine biodiversity, diving at the Red Pillar on Havelock Island. is an unforgettable experience that leaves divers in awe of nature’s wonders.
These are the dive site mostly used for diving on havelock island
How much scuba diving in Andaman depth?
If You are a beginner in scuba diving these dive sites take you from 12 meters to 18 Meters
Mainly in scuba diving in Havelock, 3 types of dives are preferable –
Boat Dive – These are mainly one-time dives to experience marine life. in a short span of time and it takes 3 Hours of activity. And these are for Andaman nonswimmers and swimmers Both. First, before. Taking you to the main dive site we will provide you the half an hour training session so you can be comfortable. with the water and equipment. Maximum deep we can take you 12 meters to 18 meters
Complementary – 40+ Photos and 2 videos of Three Minutes with Go Pro 11 camera
Shore dive – On the shore, you will not be far it is conducted near the shoreside only, and deep you will like 3 to 4 Meters only. Photos and videos are similar.
Many people have been confused about shore diving vs boat dive which is better?
Shore Dive vs. Boat Dive: A Comparison
- Accessibility and convenience
- Lowest Cost
- Opportunity to explore local dive sites
- No need to rely on boat schedules
- Can easily bring and store equipment on the shore
- Perfect for practicing skills and training
- Opportunity to discover marine life close to the shore
- Ideal for shorter dives and multiple dives in a day
- Can be enjoyed by divers of all experience levels
- No seasickness or motion discomfort
- Access to remote dive sites
- Professional guidance and support from dive operators
- Comfort and amenities onboard (e.g., changing rooms, toilets)
- Opportunity to visit exclusive dive spots
- Longer dive times and deeper dives
- Can reach offshore reefs and underwater structures
- Great for underwater photography enthusiasts
- Option to explore different areas during a single trip
- Opportunity to socialize with fellow divers
- Avoids the need for carrying heavy dive gear
- Suitable for divers with certifications and experience in boat diving
Please note that the provided bullet points are a concise summary of the advantages. and differences between shore diving and boat diving. For a more detailed and comprehensive article, please refer to the previous response
Scuba diving course – Scuba diving is exhilarating and transformative. experience that allows individuals. to explore the wonders of the underwater world. Whether you’re a beginner looking to embark on a new adventure or an experienced diver. seeking to enhance your skills, scuba diving courses offer comprehensive training. to ensure a safe and enjoyable diving experience. In water sports, there are a lot of courses offered by Padi or SSI.
Conclusion – I hope we have shared all details related to scuba diving in Havelock, I would recommend it to you if you are physically fit. and between 12 to 49 years then you can do scuba diving activities on havelock island. If You don’t know swim then must go With Boat diving and if you do start level course then must go open water course. If You need any help or information contact us.